About Me

Denver, Colorado
Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.

4.19.2009

April 18th

I'm not sure if the coping thing counted as "April 18th" so I'll post one of the awesome things that happened today. At sushi happy hour on Saturday (this sushi place is in a crazy posh denver neighborhood and the only time we feel like affording to go there is for saturday sushi happy hour) we sat next to two chicks having a venting session and it's like de ja vu.. don't know what it is about saturdays and spoiled chicks venting, but to me it's awesome that so many of these sessions involve one person spewing at the mouth and the other person listening with one ear and every once in a while throwing in an "uh huh" "yep" *look at watch* etc etc. It's become some sort of thing for me and wade where we just enjoy each other in silence listening because it never fails on these saturday dates. I'm not sure which chick is more awesome -- The listening chick for being such a patient friend, or the spewing at the mouth about nonsense chick because,, well, W-O-W.

No comments: