About Me
- Karen
- Denver, Colorado
- Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.
4.19.2009
April 19th
I need to get the camera hooked up but the most awesome thing about today was that after the weather went from blizzard to raining all day yesterday, we woke up to an amazingly intense sunshine, GREEN grass (amazing and will be brown again in about a week), and went snowshoeing in 2 feet of snow with our t-shirts and got sunburned!!! How awesome is that! *I'll post pictures here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is inspirational, Karen. Keep it up!
Post a Comment