So we got an Xbox 360 last Christmas and spend a very few amount of hours playing games and use it mostly to watch DVDs. Up until now I would say it was probably even silly to purchase the machine. But, we just hooked it up to our wireless internet and are trying out a "Xbox Live" subscription... besides playing games with people online, the coolest thing ever is unlimited hours of Instant Netflix movies/tv shows!!! For 13.99/month we get 2 DVDs at a time and unlimited hours of instant shows. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen and I'm sooo addicted right now. The library isn't completely encompassing yet (we were really hoping for Family Guy episodes but no such luck), but since we haven't watched television in at least 5 years we have a really large selection to choose from. I think in all they have 12,000 movie/tv titles including a bunch of classics.
I am excited to see what our gadgets look like in 5 years... i picture having something on this order where one console has everything -- computer, television, games, photos, videos, music, it's endless!
http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevicesDetails?pdid=5
About Me
- Karen
- Denver, Colorado
- Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.
1 comment:
It is like it is a new toy all over again!
Post a Comment