About Me

Denver, Colorado
Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.

3.17.2008

Ready for summer!

Wow! After lots of visitors, LOTS of homework, and lots of cold weather, I cannot wait for summer to be here!

We had visitors 3 out of 4 weekends in February and this weekend our friends Angie and Evan are coming to visit.

A couple of weeks ago my two college buddies Jason and Dan came to visit us and ski. I'm putting a few pics that Jason and Wade took up at the top of some crazy lift and then they hiked another half mile or something to get to this straight down chute. Wade said his legs were shaking before he hopped over the twenty foot drop.

I only have one class next quarter so am looking forward to some free time and hopefully a few long weekend trips. We'd like to get up to Seattle to see friends and family, to NYC to see some friends, and of course any other last minute get aways we can get our hands on. I'm still working on a potential new job so am thinking positive thoughts!

I'm hoping now that I feel like I have my life back together (we've stopped cleaning - have laundry strewn about our house, and don't return phone calls or emails anymore because we're always trying to catch up!), I'll get some photos of what we have going on these days. In particular I'm playing in a sand volleyball league at an indoor bar/warehouse which seems like a secret club nobody knows about! I'll try to get a few pics this week and post this weekend.

Other than that - can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

It's already getting really warm here. Paige is coming soon. Will send pictures. Hello to Wadeski.