About Me
- Karen
- Denver, Colorado
- Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.
2 comments:
OMG, I got Former Alaska Senator Mike Gravel (D) 91.30% match
Ever heard of him? He's new to me so I'll have to google him.
Kucinich was my #2 & Obama was my #3
And I made Ben take the quiz and he got a guy named John Cox a conservative businessman whom we never heard of either - what a fun game to discussion!
Okay so I wonder if Mike Gravel is sponsering this survey. For some reason a lot of folks in my office got him - and if you look at the survey results he is the highest % of the people that have taken the survey... very strange. Or maybe he just aligns with more people than know it!
I remember taking a survey like this for the last presidential election - but it was the general election and only a few candidates to choose from. If only we could focus strictly on the issues and not on the "chance our candidate might have to win"...
Post a Comment