CHEERS!
Yes! My final papers are in and my class is finished and I don't start another one until September 17th! To celebrate, I'm going to go out with some friends and coworkers after work and then we have this urban adventure race tomorrow. I have NO idea what to expect. I'll keep you all posted once it's finished. Then finally on Sunday I have a 3 hour appointment at a spa in denver. I'm getting a massage, followed by a cranial sacral massage, then a hot oil scalp treatment, then an hour floatation session. Has anyone ever done this before? Again - no idea what to expect except that people tell me It is like heaven. I'm scared I might get claustrophobic or bored in there. We'll see!

1 comment:
The flotation things sounds wonderful to me. I have a gift certificate for a spa right now...maybe I'll see if they have one.
Post a Comment