About Me

Denver, Colorado
Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.

4.30.2007

Gosh it's been so long since I've posted... I am overwhelmed with how busy our lives are. We are both in school and working like crazy. I can't wait for some down time.


We had a great weekend full of hiking, sun, rooftop decks, sushi, the comedy club, and of course, school and work.


We went to see Chelsea Handler at the Comedy Club on Saturday. She was hilarious! I'm not sure the men appreciated her as much as the women but I loved her. I'm going to grab her book and see how that is - "My Horizontal Life - A Collection of One night Stands." If anyone has read it, let me know how it is.
One other cool thing I got sent to me today: www.myrealage.com. This is a pretty cool survey which gives you your "real age" based on your lifestyle. It took me about 15 minutes to complete so give yourself a little time.
I'm going to try to keep up with the blogging... sometimes I just feel like I don't have something to say!

2 comments:

Lexy said...

I haven't heard of that commedian, but I do love a female comic. One of my favorites is Wendy Liebman - if you ever see she is coming to town. Very sarcastic. Let me know how the book is!

Cynthia said...

I took the REAL AGE test a couple of months ago. My current age: 30. "Real age:" 27. My score was down to age 22 but then it asked me how long I had smoked. When I said 10 years, it added 5 years to my real age. Bummer! I do like Dr. Oz and his "diets don't work, lifestyle changes do" mentality.