About Me

Denver, Colorado
Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.

3.23.2007

what do you think?

Okay now I need some help and opinions (for anyone that really gives a rip). I wasn't going to have anything added on to my dress. But my mom sent me these photos of some - what do you call it - accent/rope/lacy/beady/thingys - to dress up my dress. And I think I like them and want to keep them. For reference the dress is a heavy satin polyester and is quite dark as wedding material goes (it's about the color of my wintery pale skin). So HOPEFULLY when the wedding comes around next Sept I will have a little more color and the dress will actually be lighther than my skin tone.

Okay so at first glance I like the darker(longer) strand of lacy accent thing going around the halter. But, I sort of like the second photo - this is a shot of the waist. She was thinking of lining the boobs, neckline, and waist. What are your thoughts? Which accent thingy do you like better? Or would NO dressy uppy accent lacy beady ropy thing be best?














2 comments:

Lexy said...

They are both fabulous. I think the darker one is more free spirit which is perfect for the beach wedding. The lighter one is more classic bride and very subtle and refined. I know, I'm not help! But yes, definitely include one of them. The dress will still be very simple, but with a little more fun!

Cynthia said...

I'm pretty good at making decisions. I vote the darker one. What else do you want to know?

Hee hee hee!