
I love meeting new, fun, intelligent, and active people! Bridget is the type of person who is always doing something fun and exciting. We met her through an old coworker of mine and went out for $2 beer pitchers one evening last month (my kind of girl). Since then she's introduced us to a whole new group of friends including her twin sister and big brother (Bridget is on the right). We are g
oing to run a couple of fun road races this year and spend a ski weekend in the mountains the weekend after next. We went out for St. Patrick's Day with them last weekend and I immediately felt like a kid again. The sun shine was intense, the temperature was perfect, and the green beer flowed on. We had such a fun time and I love having new people in my life!!! Thanks friends!
oing to run a couple of fun road races this year and spend a ski weekend in the mountains the weekend after next. We went out for St. Patrick's Day with them last weekend and I immediately felt like a kid again. The sun shine was intense, the temperature was perfect, and the green beer flowed on. We had such a fun time and I love having new people in my life!!! Thanks friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment