Anyway, she sent the top of what she has done so far... this is it!! I'm attempting to ask wade to take a photo or two for her to see how it fits and how to proceed and this is what turned out. So far so good!!! Nice work mum! (And thanks for setting your dinner down for a sec to take the photo wade!)
Planning the wedding so far has been much less stressful than some make it seem. Maybe it's because we are going to Mexico and it's pretty hard to be stressed out in Mexico. Maybe it's because those that are most im
portant in my world are coming to celebrate with us and that comforts me. I'm not sure - maybe it will get crazy. I'm just excited and I know for sure that I must be one of the luckiest girls in the world to be marrying such a perfect man.
portant in my world are coming to celebrate with us and that comforts me. I'm not sure - maybe it will get crazy. I'm just excited and I know for sure that I must be one of the luckiest girls in the world to be marrying such a perfect man.
No comments:
Post a Comment