About Me

Denver, Colorado
Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.

4.30.2009

April 25th

Awesomeness (in a not good way): Central Park so packed you can't walk because it's full of Ivy leaguer rich kids in bikinis and canvas shorts (Promise to get a photo here).

There wasn't even any room for the crazies we were so excited to see.

Plus tell me it's not the most undesireable thing to put on a swimsuit when you know due to lack of water and swimming area there is absolutely NO CHANCE you'll swim that day.

No comments: