2 things: A little kid (okay like 10 or 12 yrs old) had his hands all in his pants at the gym today. I mean, really in his pants. We were chuckling about it and then out of nowhere, Wade goes: "Hey do you have an itch??" The kid was really taken and I pretended not to hear so I didn't burst out laughing...
Second: I decided and made plans to meet a coworker so I can't back out that I'm going to get to a meeting locale at 6 am tomorrow to go run up a mountain (it's only a mile so I don't want anyone to think I'm doing something I'm not:) before work... whew i'm tired just thinking about it.
Tomorrow we are going to NYC for the weekend. YEAH! I'll make sure to take note of the awesomest things that happen each day so I can post when I get back!!!
About Me
- Karen
- Denver, Colorado
- Its about time I update my blog. I'm the type of person who insists on havng a good time. Almost to a fault. I enjoy quiet time with my husband and would really like a dog but realize we dont have time to take care of one. We love adventures. I love the thought of being finshed with a great big hike or bike or run. That feeling of accomplishment - of seeing a new place or the view from the top of one of the highest mountains in the state. I hate the thought of that first step or peddle. I love my husband and our families. I am so blessed. I'm terrified of losing my parents someday. My circle of friends grows larger and stronger every day and I cant fathom how lucky I am in this life.
1 comment:
Have fun in NYC!!! Love your new posts - very inspirational!
Post a Comment