When my life slows down I really am looking foward to doing some of the things I love doing. Like reading books for fun (without numbers and excel spreadsheets) and not solely to get a good grade; Blogging; Laying in the grass; golfing; swimming; enjoying political debates and actively involving myself in important issues I believe in; sitting on my patio staring at the sunsets.
Anyway, for now, my life is crazy and I'm happy to get time just to keep up with reading about everyone else's life adventures!
I'm posting because our videographer friend that is oh so generous for doing a video for us wanted us to send him a few photos that we have acquired over the years. With all our photos being digital, I've come across some really beautiful photos that I don't think I've ever even looked at before!!! So, here they are (my favorites by far):



3 comments:
Looks like you have visited some cool places! I'm jealous.
Wow - those photos are AWESOME!! Any my advice on wedding planning stress is this - as long as you two show up and go home married the day was a success!! Nothing else matters! Let me know if there is anything we can do to help out.
About the stress of weddings and wedding planning...someone said this simple thing to me earlier this week and it's changed my life:
"Enjoy the wine. Everything else will fall into place."
Seriously, it's my new motto. :)
I made a conscious effort to remind myself several times during my wedding to sit back and have fun. Everything fell into place and I had a fantastic time.
We can't wait to see you get married in Mexico! It will be so awesome!
Post a Comment